Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Gatlinburg Trip

Our parents are awesome.  They believe it's important for my husband and I have to alone time.  We think they have the right idea!  Because of this, we got to spend 3 days/2 nights in Gatlinburg, TN last week.  We got a steal on the hotel and the weather was as close to perfect for February as you could possibly get.  We relaxed, spent some time in the Smoky Mountains and toured a few wineries.  It was such a nice time.  I got a lot of cool pictures with the new camera I got for Christmas.  It was overcast one minute and sunny the next which I was loving.  Prepare for picture overload!




















It's such a beautiful place and I'm glad we got to spend a few peaceful days here!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!! Family, Friends, Bloggers of all kinds. Thanks for letting me know you were here. Leave your link so I can visit too!